invoiced the wrong client - how to correct it?

Thelma Sabim juramentada at thelmasabim.com
Mon Feb 23 13:08:17 EST 2015

I found my way to fix the invoice issued to the wrong client:

- Open the invoice and unpost it
  - "do not click" on Billing Information > Customer> Edit - this will only
correct mistakes related to "that client", like new address, new phone
number

  -  "do" click on Edit > Edit Invoice and select the correct client for
the invoice.

Cheers,
Thelma