I am drowning in emails

Colin Law clanlaw at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 12:41:48 EST 2015

On 24 February 2015 at 17:05, Jamestk <davidjamestk at hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
> You know we keep getting reprimanded for calling this a forum...well..the
> heading says..
>
> *GnuCash - User

> options) Messages posted here will be sent to this mailing list.*

That heading is nothing to do with Gnucash, it is provided by nabble
who choose to interface with this mailing list and present it in a
forum-like way, and give it that heading.  That does not affect the
fact that this is a mailing list not a forum.  In fact the text you
quote does not say /this/ is a forum, it says the /nabble/ forum is an
archive of /this/ mailing list.

Colin