gnucash-user Digest, Vol 143, Issue 70

Rose wdmn65 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 18:44:45 EST 2015

On 2/24/15 5:18 PM, gnucash-user-request at gnucash.org wrote:
> Maybe, but I can't picture what you might have in mind. Could you give
> us an example of an ACCOUNTING question where the answer would be
> different for gnucash as opposed to QuickBooks Pro or PeachTree or
> whatever?
> I would think that to the extent that the text might be gnucash
> specific, that bit isn't an accounting question.
I had some of the past list questions  in mind and my thoughts were that
a screen shot displaying the page as seen in Gnucash.
The reference I was responding to described a book that had been written
and it was using Gnucash. That poster indicated the book could be
updated to represent the current versions.
An example could be related to the questions about the Account list and
creating specific accounts then an illustration.(screenshot )
Not all people visualize and get the concept from text only and this
will likely increase in these current times.

--
Rose
http://rwalbum.gogaxdns.com/index.html