android import

Paul p.matthews at inbox.com
Thu Feb 26 12:17:11 EST 2015

Despite reading on the internet that its possible, namely here:
http://www.codinguser.com/2014/03/gnucash-android-account-import-guide/
, I can't load my exports in gnucash on android.

It seems the android app is looking for something other than what is
provided my by desktop export. My "accountfile.gnucash" on the sdcard
does not appear when the android browser is invoked by gnucash.

Please don't suggest i should use dropbox or any other such services. My
accounts will stay in my hands.

Desktop version 2.6.5
Android Version 1.5.1