Is there a way to make Journal Entries (or a workaround to have the same effect)?

Benjamin Melançon ben.agaric at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 13:26:23 EST 2015

>From my accountant, who has installed GnuCash and accepted my books
with them, and would like to make corrections in a way i can review:

"I don't see a way in the software for me to enter a journal entry.
This would be entry I make to reclassify certain transactions, record
other transactions.  I would then provide you with the journal entry
for you to enter in your software and then our records will match.  I
don't want to click on individual items and change the entry you
already made, that would make it really difficult for your file to
sync with mine.  Its a fairly basic accounting process its sometimes
called general journal entry or adjusting entry.  Do you see a way to
do this?"

Thanks!