Is there a way to make Journal Entries (or a workaround to have the same effect)?

Buddha Buck blaisepascal at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 13:52:28 EST 2015

I think the real answer is to go to the "Tools" menu and select "General
Ledger". This will pull up a general ledger which includes all transactions
in the book viewed as split transactions, and allow you to add new
transactions by specifying the accounts, debits, credits, etc.

This will give you exactly the flexibility you need to put in your
accountant's general journal entries exactly as he wants them.