How difficult is it (really) to reorganize a Chart-of-Accounts after the fact?

jcard21 xxxxxxx jcard21+gnucash at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 15:32:39 EST 2015

On Sun, Jan 4, 2015 at 1:22 PM, David Carlson
<david.carlson.417 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Did you notice that the headings change depending on whether the focus
> is in a split line versus in the description line?
>
> David C

David,

Note: Windows 8.1 gnuCash 4.6.3
I'm using Preferences > Register Defaults
    1) Default Style: Auto-split ledger, and
    2) Other Defaults: Double line mode.

Prior to my last email today, I just opened the register, but didn't
move my cursor around, so it was on the Total Description line of the
"empty" txn at the bottom of the register.

I just went back in, and moved around, and yes, the heading changes
from being prefixed with "Tot" to not prefixed with "Tot".

Funny, I never noticed that before. I've been using gnuCash since
April, 2009! :-)

--
jcard21