HELP

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 17:18:08 EST 2015

I am distressed to learn that you have had such a problem getting help
with GnuCash.  That is very unusual so we need to find out how to fix
that problem.

I am a windows user so I cannot help with Mac issues, but I will suggest
that you click on <http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/IRC> and follow the
directions to use IRC chat.  It is a little harder to get started with
IRC than some of the other chat methods, but once you are in you will
find that some of the developers are usually hanging out in the #gnucash
chat room and they can help you with almost anything.  Do not wait for a
greeting, just ask a question.  If you are concerned about security, try
the Mibbit chat client or go to a Starbucks or library to avoid
revealing your IP address.

David C