foreign currencies are shown as 0.- in default currency reports

__ tereque at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 17:20:56 EST 2015

>> What specific report(s) are you having issues with ?

"Accounts Summary" is what I actually want to make. "Balance Sheet" shows
the same effect. But "Cash Flow" works fine

>> If I run a transaction report and include multiple currency accounts
they all show up as expected in the various currencies....

"Transaction report" as well as "Balance Sheet" shows values in CNY for
other currencie's accounts

>> did you set the currency correctly on the General tab of each account -
there is a "Security/currency:" field on the account tab which is set to
the relevant currency I have setup in the Price Editor. This might not have
come across from your existing file either ???

yes, the Security/currency is set to the foreign currency it should be. if
I say "show exchange rates those are being shown on the bottom of the
reports (I said they would not show earlier, that was a mistake, sorry). In
the Cash Flow these exchange rates are set are as setup in the Price Editor
but in the :Account Summary" they are all like "$1 元0.00". So it somehow
seems to be a missing link between "Account Summary" and the Price Editor
and the exchange rates defined there