Cash Basis Report Options

R. Victor Klassen rvklassen at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 09:25:13 EST 2015

I’m afraid not.

In our case we’re lucky enough to have only a small number of transactions for which it matters, (the busy season is May-November) so I can fake out their posting dates (either temporarily or permanently) to get the effect of cash basis accounting.   But if you have a significant number of transactions that cross your fiscal year boundary, it gets harder.   GNUcash only supports accrual.