Fault in GnuCash Reports

John Moore johnmooresj at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 05:37:28 EST 2015

You might be interested in the following fault I found in Gnucash:

The report I usually use in  Income & Expenditure / Cash Flow.

I recently moved from  Windows XP to Windows 7

Today if I try to use this report I get the following message:

“MS Visual C++  Runtime library

This application has requested Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.”

When I press OK I get the massage “Gnucash has stopped working”  and it
rapidly disappears from the screen.

When I reload GNUCash, the data already entered is not corrupted in any way.

I tried a few other report options and got the same response.

Anybody got any Words of Wisdom ??

John J. Moore, S.J.,       Lusaka,   Africa