Fault in GnuCash Reports

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Sat Jan 10 10:05:01 EST 2015

> On Jan 10, 2015, at 1:37 AM, John Moore <johnmooresj at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi John,    I have re-installed Gnucash, version 2.6.5. git.
>
> The problem with Reports is still there.
>
>   A minor problem was solved: when I open up, the same file now comes up that I was working on previously- This did not happen before - an obsolete file came up and I had to check each time that the right file was there.

Please remember to copy the list on all replies: Use “reply all” or “reply list” if your mail client supports it.

What exact version of Win7 is it - e.g. Home Premium, Professional, etc.

Are you using it in English?

Please follow these instructions: http://www.cyberlink.com/support/faq-content.do?id=10449 <http://www.cyberlink.com/support/faq-content.do?id=10449> and paste the result into an email. Also please attache a trace file (see http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Tracefile <http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Tracefile>). If you’re up for it, a stack trace (http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Windows#Debugging_with_gdb <http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Windows#Debugging_with_gdb>) is the most useful tool for debugging a crash.

Regards,
John Ralls