list access

James M. Geidl jim.geidl at spinochio.com
Tue Jan 13 11:44:15 EST 2015

Colin,

I just read the message from nvsoar and that is exactly what I am looking
for.  The site Liz described I had been too but I was looking for something
interactive rather than just an archive.

Truth is, I was expecting a web site forum much like a million others out
there.  The one nvsoar suggested is more like it.

Thanks, everyone, for your help!!!!!!

James "Jim" M. Geidl, K6JMG
D.B. Cooper, you have  a message.