list access

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Tue Jan 13 12:05:00 EST 2015

On Tuesday 13 January 2015 08:44:15 James M. Geidl wrote:
> Colin,
>
> I just read the message from nvsoar and that is exactly what I am
> looking for.  The site Liz described I had been too but I was looking
> for something interactive rather than just an archive.
>
> Truth is, I was expecting a web site forum much like a million others
> out there.  The one nvsoar suggested is more like it.

Well, it's called a mailing list instead of forum for a reason :) It's a way of communication by
means of e-mails. There is an online archive which Liz pointed out. It does however not
have built-in search capabilities. That's why the developers usually suggest to use google's
'site:' search or nabble for those that really want the have something resembling a forum.

If you're interested in the developer's views on this, you can read the thread
http://gnucash.1415818.n4.nabble.com/Launching-forum-website-for-GnuCash-users-tt4675041.html
from a couple of days back on the same topic.

Regards,

Geert