SX editor crash ; Getting a list of all SX's and settings

Peter Kiessling pjkiess at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 00:59:04 EST 2015

Sun, 11 Jan 2015 15:18:03
<7AAE0D9A-A891-4BA6-A970-11D05A3787BC at gmail.com <mailto:7AAE0D9A-A891-4BA6-A970-11D05A3787BC at gmail.com>>  Peter Kiessling
<pjkiess at gmail.com <mailto:pjkiess at gmail.com>>

Is there a way to get a printable report of all the SX?s and their
settings?

Which backend are you using?

If it is XML the answer is probably "no, not easily" unless you have
access to a natural, popular and broadly implemented XML query language.
I think we'd have heard about it by now.

More hopefully, if it is one of the SQLs then ask more specifically and
you'll get some help, I use SQLite and Postgres and might be able to
translate MySql at a push, chances are someone else will pick it up if
it is MySql specific.

From where I am the query is simple, which bit are you having difficulty
with?

--