Budget Report

Murray Field bigbadmur at gmail.com
Sat Jan 17 22:09:24 EST 2015

Hi,

I have created a Budget and produced a Budget Report however the actual
report seems to not show the correct information when I use the
"Difference" Column to show the difference between the Actual Expense and
the Budgeted Expense (the Income Categories do show the correct result).

Here is what I mean (example) -

The *Budget Report* shows the following -

                              Budget         Actual     Difference
Groceries              $1,325.67 -$708.02 $2,033.69 *(The Actual Figure is
shown in Red with a Minus Sign in front)*

What the *Budget Report should show* is this -

                             Budget         Actual     Difference
Groceries              $1,325.67 $708.02 $617.65 *(The Actual Figure is NOT
shown in Red a there is NO Minus Sign in front)*

I would be very pleased if someone could get back to me with how I can get
my Budget Report to show what I expect it should show as per the example
above...

Kind Regards,

Murray Field