Budget Report

Murray Field bigbadmur at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 01:46:57 EST 2015

Hi Colin,

Thank you for your response -

If you go to the accounts tab and look at the Groceries column what is
the total figure shown?  Is it positive or negative?
If you then right click on the account and select Edit what is shown
as the Account Type?

Colin

The Total Figure for the Groceries Column is shown as -$3,359.37 *(This is
a figure going from November 2014 to today) *which I take to be Negative.

I right click on the account and select Edit and the Account Type is shown
as "Expense".

I have attached a "Screen Dump" of the Actual Register for Groceries plus
one of the Actual Budget Report.

Hope this helps!

Kind Regards,

Murray Field