Vendor owed $0.00 Show Up in Payable Ageing

Fast Radio fastradio at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 19 11:30:01 EST 2015

I "had" the same issue.I resolved it.I deleted the transaction from my register.I then repaid the item - BUT - be sure you "Highlight" the item to be paid.Problem solved.Always highlight the item, GNU Cash will show the item to be paid by default - but you much put y our curser on the item, before taking action.  I am using 2.6.1.  I never had these issues with 2.4 - never.