Looking for a bookkeeper/accountant familiar with Gnucash

Kiwi seaosh at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 19 12:29:27 EST 2015

Does anyone know of bookkeepers/accountants familiar with Gnucash?

I have used Gnucash to keep records for my company. Now it's tax filing time
and my accountant (in Hong Kong) needs to run an audit. They can't use
Gnucash and aren't happy with the Gnucash-generated reports I sent them.

I think I need someone familiar with Gnucash to check my records. There may
be a problem with how I'm generating the reports. There may be a deeper
problem how I've set the records up.

It's a fairly simple business (i.e. only a couple of income transactions per
month). One complicating factor is use of multiple currencies, but it should
still be pretty straightforward.

Is there anyone here who can help? Any suggestions where I can go for help?