Unofficial GnuCash Forum

Wm wm+gnc at tarrcity.demon.co.uk
Mon Jan 19 18:01:23 EST 2015

Mon, 19 Jan 2015 10:23:31
<CABNyZMzLehVJ6=v1gDf7GtgU2F8sn98v854a42pYV0ZtPS6Vuw at mail.gmail.com>
Tommy Trussell <tommy.trussell at gmail.com>

>I forgot about gmane.org ! It's definitely another useful way to browse
>(and search?) the lists:

googling

site:lists.gnucash.org blah

is a pretty effective search, if people aren't using that what are they
missing?  using back and forward in threaded discussions is normal for
me.  I find forums irritating and inefficient, but that appears to be a
generational thing, when there is a new young crowd developing and
supporting gnc things will naturally change to whatever means of
communication they prefer, just not yet, I think :)

--
Wm...