Vendor owed $0.00 Show Up in Payable Ageing

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Tue Jan 20 07:00:12 EST 2015

On Monday 19 January 2015 16:53:35 Jason Fox wrote:
> I tried what you suggest and it works, but I get a warning about
> "reconciled splits".
>
> The new payment I enter is now not marked as reconciled.  How do I
> mark it as reconciled to fix that issue????
>
> -- Jason
>
> On 01/19/2015 11:30 AM, Fast Radio wrote:
> > I "had" the same issue.
> > I resolved it.
> > I deleted the transaction from my register.
> > I then repaid the item - BUT - be sure you "Highlight" the item to
> > be
> > paid.
> > Problem solved.
> > Always highlight the item, GNU Cash will show the item to be paid by
> > default - but you much put y our curser on the item, before taking
> > action.  I am using 2.6.1.  I never had these issues with 2.4 -
> > never.
> >

> > On Monday, January 19, 2015 7:21 AM, Jason Fox <kb3lms at gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> > _

As said in my previous mail the way to handle it is to relink the payment with the vendor's bill.
This is different from removing it and redoing the payment altogether.

Since you have redone the payment, you can fix reconciliation by redoing the reconcile action.
The unreconciled split will show up as such in the reconcile window. By reconciling it the
reconciliation should be complete again.

Geert