Paying Sales Tax

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 17:22:07 EST 2015

On 1/17/2015 3:45 PM, Fast Radio wrote:
> How do I pay sales tax.I have a proper register for sales tax, but can not figure out how to pay January 01, 2014 to December 31, 2014 sales tax and have the sales tax register record the paid poriton.
> Thank  you,
> Jack Halem

If you are a business then that sales tax is a liability that you have
been collecting from your customers and you should have been reducing
that liability from time to time when you paid that money out of your
business checking account to your state or local government.
Since I am neither an accountant nor a business owner, I cannot get more
specific than that.

David C