Receivables Aging Odd on Customer Report

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Wed Jan 21 04:16:24 EST 2015

On Tuesday 20 January 2015 15:52:21 Liz wrote:
> On Tue, 20 Jan 2015 12:45:29 +0100
> Geert Janssens <geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be> wrote:
> > You could test this by running
> > Business->Customer->Process Payment...
> > Select the given customer and verify if there are open documents and
> > pre-payments. If so you can link them together again in that same
> > window by selecting both the invoice and its matching payments and
> > then click ok.
> >
> > Does this help ?
> >
> > Geert
>
> This worked the first time, and when I tried it for the next
> combination, gnucash crashes.
> Dutifully started from command line (using xml)
> Segmentation fault
>
> gnucash.trace
> * 06:40:32  WARN <gnc.backend.dbi> [gnc_module_init_backend_dbi()] No
> DBD drivers found
> * 06:41:20  CRIT <GLib-GObject> g_type_instance_get_private: assertion
>
>   'instance != NULL && instance->g_class != NULL' failed

Hmm, that's not nice :(

Can you run gnucash from gdb and post the stack trace of this crash [1]
?

Apart from that I'm also interested in another detail: you say the first
time works and the next combination crashes. Does that also happen if
you restart gnucash after each attempt ? Or is it one specific
combination that  will always crash ?

Geert

[1] http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Backtrace