Unofficial GnuCash Forum

Wm wm+gnc at tarrcity.demon.co.uk
Sat Jan 24 07:53:02 EST 2015

Sat, 24 Jan 2015 22:21:16 <20150124222116.11e7d5ae at mum-quad.billiau.net>
Liz <edodd at billiau.net>

>On Sat, 24 Jan 2015 08:29:07 +0000
>Wm <wm+gnc at tarrcity.demon.co.uk> wrote:
>
>> [1] given that we don't have the population for a system like that to
>> make sense and having thought about what Liz said upthread I'm
>> wondering if this isn't just a case of the wiki / FAQ having been
>> neglected ? (it isn't even in Liz's diagram).
>>
>> Or are wikis also not of interest to people that favour forums ?
>>
>> --
>quick alteration to the map
>
>If anyone else wants a go, it's written in tex

Not today, thank you.

You might want to give some indication of flow on the spiderperson bits.

e.g. someone has used Usenet (via gmane) but it isn't a flow worth
mentioning.

the forum is putative (does your tool allow for that?  I'd have guessed
dotted lines at least)

Users should be directed to FAQs in a known place (wiki seems good to
me).

And so on.

Ultimately, of course, the map is a reflection of your perception and no
person should alter that.

--
Wm...