Unofficial GnuCash Forum

Max Scholefield maxinvan.ms at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 15:46:09 EST 2015

It seems to me that gnucash is the only free, fully functioning accounting
system available anywhere in the world, I am sure millions of people would
want to use it. However as a non accountant I find that getting
understandable information out of this mailing list is like pulling teeth
(very difficult). I would like to be able to to understand even simple
concepts (to you) such as splitting transactions, however hard I try I
cannot even make that work. A forum would give me a proper thread to follow
where the answers go straight to my problem,  instead of trying to find a
needle in a haysack answer in a convoluted mail form. However you do very
good work and should be congratulated, gnucash is a wonderful program and I
will continue to use it albeit in it's simplest form. Max