subsequent year

helendel dlmrgnk at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 10:09:34 EST 2015

Kinda wish, without knowing much about all this, that gnucash would let me
decide which "books" (hoping that is the right term) to keep and which to
discard.  I spent a considerable amount of time entering a ton of
transactions for 2014, printed a page of totals, and find that the "book"
appears to be as gone as last weeks newspapers.  Just looking for that book,
I find a bunch of gnucash files in my username file, none of which will open
and none of which are titled with my entries for 2014.