non profit and charitable accounting, text book recommendations, please

Wm wm+gnc at tarrcity.demon.co.uk
Sun Jan 25 07:47:49 EST 2015

Does anyone have any recommended texts other than

===
Accounting for Governmental and Nonprofit Entities
===

most recent edition, which I'm going to get my library to order in the
next day or so.

There seems an unusual dearth of academic writing on this.

Is it a case of english not having many reference works about this?  Do
other languages have a full bookshelf and my first language is letting
me down?

Considering the billions under management you'd think there'd be a
number of texts and a good few authoritative web sites about this.

--
Wm...