non profit and charitable accounting, text book recommendations, please

Wm wm+gnc at tarrcity.demon.co.uk
Sun Jan 25 12:30:13 EST 2015

Sun, 25 Jan 2015 10:37:33
<CANdhgFXj1JLskyv6wc5Nv7P3SCxy3kj-=zzUO8XdJC++f65yXA at mail.gmail.com>
jcard21 xxxxxxx <jcard21+gnucash at gmail.com>

>On Sun, Jan 25, 2015 at 10:16 AM, Wm <wm+gnc at tarrcity.demon.co.uk> wrote:
>> I get adverts from that in spite of having adblocks on :(
>>
>> Would you be so kind as to suggest specific links I should investigate
>> further?
>
>Sorry, I can not and will not do...
>
>1) I'm in the US, not the UK, so I don't know your UK accounting
>requirements, and

The book up top is US based and international, I think, idiot

>2) You're the volunteer. If you need that much hand-holding, maybe you
>should turn this over to someone more computer literate AND someone
>who knows UK accounting requirements.

Omigosh, you don't have a clue do you?

>Good luck with whatever decision you make.

You truly have the wrong end of the stick.  I suggest sufficiently wrong
that you should take it and insert it into your anus and wait for the
realisation to dawn on you.

You're an amusement.  Next!

--
Wm...