Auto fill question

Edward Doolittle edward.doolittle at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 15:20:25 EST 2015

Can't you change the name of the payee slightly? E.g., put a few
distinguishing characters at the beginning of the name? Or at the end,
though that would be slightly less efficient.

I find it helpful to use different payees for Costco Fuel and Costco
Groceries for example. Autofill then takes care of everything for me except
the value, to which I just tab over.