HELP!! I AM JUST STARTING TO USE GNUCASH BUT SEEMS AS THOUGH THE TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS are more than I can put together.Is their someone that can help me? I would be willing to pay for services rendered. Just sooo tired of being screwed by Quikbooks and Quicken. Not looking for sympathy it's just that I am gettingclose to 85, own a small vineyard and Avocado grove and some investments, but am totally computer illiterate.Who can help? Jerry Winter jwinter800 at gmail.com. 619-435-8900

Dave H hellvee at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 16:19:06 EST 2015

Well you can't be that computer illiterate if you're running Quikbooks &
Quicken :-)

What technical requirements have got you stumped?

What have you managed to do so far?  Have you installed Gnucash ok ? What
operating system and level are you on - Windows / Linux / Mac OS ?

Presumably you downloaded Gnucash from www.gnucash.org - there are links to
the tutorial guide there but here is a direct link -
http://www.gnucash.org/docs/v2.6/C/gnucash-guide/ and if you're having
installation issues go to http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/GnuCash you'll find
pointers on installing on the various platforms

Cheers Dave H...