HELP!! I AM JUST STARTING TO USE GNUCASH BUT SEEMS AS THOUGH THE TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS are more than I can put together.Is their someone that can help me? I would be willing to pay for services rendered. Just sooo tired of being screwed by Quikbooks and Quicken. Not looking for sympathy it's just that I am gettingclose to 85, own a small vineyard and Avocado grove and some investments, but am totally computer illiterate.Who can help? Jerry Winter jwinter800 at gmail.com. 619-435-8900

Mike or Penny Novack stepbystepfarm at mtdata.com
Tue Jan 27 17:09:11 EST 2015

Just a bit unclear about your situation. You say you are computer
illiterate but then you refer to QuickBooks and Quicken saying that you
are tired of those (presumably tired of paying for them).

How then did you mange using QuickBooks? If you have experience using
QuickBooks (or any other package for doing double entry bookkeeping) you
won't have much trouble learning to use gnucash.

Michael