HELP!! I AM JUST STARTING TO USE GNUCASH BUT SEEMS AS THOUGH THE TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS are more than I can put together.Is their someone that can help me? I would be willing to pay for services rendered. Just sooo tired of being screwed by Quikbooks and Quicken. Not looking for sympathy it's just that I am gettingclose to 85, own a small vineyard and Avocado grove and some investments, but am totally computer illiterate.Who can help? Jerry Winter jwinter800 at gmail.com. 619-435-8900

Fast Radio fastradio at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 27 20:16:12 EST 2015

To my knowledge you can no timport from quickbooks.I was a quickbooks user before it was avalable for sale.Quickbooks uses more than one file, for each company.I simplly bit the bullet and started fresh January 01, 2014.I prepared GNU Cash by imputting customers and other relivant info.now my accounting and booking is easy as pie.