assign 1 payment to different invoices

David Gillam dave at davegillam.org
Thu Jan 29 09:27:35 EST 2015

Hi Geert,

Thanks for the reply!  As I'm now (finally) on 2.6.5, I'll try your method, as it seems to fit my general use-case (oldest invoice is fully paid, newest invoice may not be paid at all), results in less manual effort, etc.

Cheers!

David
Gillam Data Services, Inc. - Computer Training & Support
dave at davegillam.com | www.davegillam.com | 972-383-9391