Question on autofill of description field

Matt Kowske jmk at cmail.nu
Thu Jan 29 18:10:11 EST 2015

Hi,

I have a little problem going through transactions for my account that
have been downloaded via OFX. The description field is typically
downloaded as the payee name in all caps with some location data
following it, like: "MANGOS CAFE RESTAURANT". After downloaded
transactions I go through each one and assign accounts and fix the desc
field. In this case, I would like it to be "Mangos Cafe". I tab over and
start to type "Mangos Cafe", but it autofills this as "MANGOS CAFE
RESTAURANT". It's very awkward to get the case right. I typically add a
space somewhere, like "M angos Cafe" and then have to go back and remove
the space, then tab to the next field. Is there a feature I'm missing
somewhere that can match "MANGOS CAFE RESTAURANT" and automatically
translate this to something else? Or a better way to do the entry
manually? Thanks!