Postpone feature not saving 'R' transactions

Jamestk davidjamestk at hotmail.co.uk
Sat Jan 31 07:09:42 EST 2015

Thanks Dave for the reply.

I haven't checked 2.6.5 with a bulging data file as yet, only a test number
of entries but works well. The customary delay or lag moving around the
accounts menu has been vanquished which is good news.

I am working through the final entries and reports for last year, everything
seems okay with the data file, no further glitches to report so far.

btw, slightly off topic but I seem to remember being able to view
transactions for the period by clicking on hyperlink generated in reports.

For example when I click on petrol to view all of the petrol receipt/entries
for that period it just brings up the 'petrol' account or category in full,
not limited by report date range - has spmething changed or has it always
been configured this way?

Thanks again