Postpone feature not saving 'R' transactions

Jamestk davidjamestk at hotmail.co.uk
Sat Jan 31 12:22:06 EST 2015

Colin, my other pressing issue (csv export) which you have kindly answered.
____________________________
On 31 January 2015 at 15:29, Jamestk <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Thanks Tommy, I'll have a look at the filter function as not used before.
>
> Any chance you could have a peak at my other more pressing issue please?

I thought that 2.6.5 fixed the postponed reconcile problem.  You said
it was working well so far.

Colin

I have 2.6.5 installed now on Win 7 Pro with large data file.

Works really well, no lag at all - load time is normal as with other apps.

Thanks to all the GNU Team for their collective efforts!