Building GnuCash

Pedro Albuquerque palbuquerque73 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 07:20:53 EDT 2015

Hi,

I followed your advice and switched to 'maint'. Boost did stopped being
asked for. But I still have a problem.
I first got this error:

configure: error:
    guile does not appear to be installed correctly, or is not in the
    correct version range.  Perhaps you have not installed the guile
    development packages?  Gnucash requires at least version 1.8.5 to
build.

so I tried to build guile, which returned an error missing Gnu MP. Ended
up installing Gnu MP and then apt-get install guile-2.0.
But the same error appears when I run ./configure in gnucash-git.

What am I doing wrong, please?

Regards,
Pedro.