Sort transactions by date within a day

GT-I9070 H gti9070h at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 20:27:02 EDT 2015

> Liz likes me so much she keeps my messages to herself for a little while :)

Oh Sh **!
I think she likes me too :)

>  I'm thinking of writing a VB/VBA code for parse and change the GnuCash
>> XML data directly.
>>

> That would be against all suggested practice and advice.

I have no other alternative, if only because I have an even greater
problem: The import of off-line exchange rates.

I have studied a bit the GnuCash XML data file and believe that in a few
hours, if not surprises arise, I can write an importer and transaction
ordering.

Could you give me support in my post subject "GNUcash Import QIF - Help
Please!" ? I was talking to Derek but he disappeared.

Regards
GTI