tracking bank service charges

gg gg at mailinator.com
Thu Jul 2 15:27:11 EDT 2015

The problem for me is how to match a single bank account to many gnucash
ones.

Default configuration has a Checking Account under Current Assets, I suppose
it is the bank account, am I right?

The sales are registered as Income->Sales in the gnucash, they appear
immediatelly in my real life bank account, so should I transfer them from
Sales to gnucash Checking account manually? Otherwise (with no transaction
from Sales to Checking) all recieved money are reflected in Current Assets
account but it is impossible to pay expenses directly from Current Assets.