Split transaction problem

Denis denis4433 at yahoo.fr
Thu Jul 2 18:35:52 EDT 2015

On Fri, 3 Jul 2015 08:18:59 +1000, Dave H <hellvee at gmail.com> wrote:

It would seems, from the warnings window, that this split transaction
will be deleted if I hit "Delete Split".

I just want to hide those two lines. The problem is just annoying and
since my expertise is so low :-(  with Gnucash and building a split
transaction I don't want to delete the transaction. (not now)

Den