Budget reporting for a time interval

Edward Doolittle edward.doolittle at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 00:53:17 EDT 2015

I've been missing that functionality too. The only suggestion I can make is
to download the budget report into a spreadsheet and calculate the desired
information that way. The raw data can be dumped into sheet 2 and all the
calculations can be made in sheet 1, say, so that new data can just
overwrite the contents of sheet 2 for an update.