Gnucash android app suggestion

dbemowsk dbemowsk at phpwebscripting.com
Thu Jul 2 17:59:39 EDT 2015

Thanks Michael.  It appears though that I need to upgrade my desktop
version first.  I am running Fedora 18 currently and yum only has that
up to 2.4.13.  If I don't have the functionality on my desktop, it would
be somewhat pointless on my phone.  Once I upgrade my OS, I will get my
desktop to 2.6, and then I will be able to explore that further.

Dan Bemowski