Gnucash android app suggestion

Wm wm+gnc at tarrcity.demon.co.uk
Thu Jul 2 17:37:02 EDT 2015

Thu, 2 Jul 2015 04:38:31 <1435837111322-4679146.post at n4.nabble.com>
dbemowsk <dbemowsk at phpwebscripting.com>

>I suppose this could be something to add to the desktop app also.
>
>It would be nice if there was a way with my phone to take a picture of a
>receipt and attach it to a transaction.  That way all of the necessary
>information I need is there for tax time.  It would also make it easier to
>sort the receipts and print out a list of stuff for the tax preparer.  The
>images could be stored in a folder in dropbox.  They would also then need to
>be accessible from the home desktop computer.

I can't recall when this was added and I'm presuming you aren't using a
recent version but you can already Associate a file or url with a
transaction.

If you want something more specific you should approach the person in
charge of the gnc android app, more here

https://github.com/codinguser/gnucash-android/blob/master/README.md

or in the dev list.

--
Wm...