Print check register for a paticular time period

Michael Hendry hendry.michael at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 18:17:58 EDT 2015

> On 4 Jul 2015, at 22:41, Chris Tsuji <ctsuji at cheerful.com> wrote:
>
>   Hi all
>   I am using version 2.6.3, with a mac os 10.9.5.
>   How can I print the check register for a particular time period.  I
>   have three years worth of checks records and would like to just print
>   from jan 2015 to June 2015?
>   Thanks in advance for your help.

Hi, Chris.

What you want is a Transaction Report (Reports=>Transaction Report).

This will come up with a warning - “No Accounts Selected”.

Click the “Options” button and select that account and date range you’re interested in by adjusting various settings that become available.

In this case, you’ll want to select the same account in the “Accounts” section and “Filter By…” section of the Accounts tab. In the “General” tab you can choose the date range. Otherwise you should probably just accept the defaults.

Michael