Changing headings in Invoice

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon Jul 13 15:29:45 EDT 2015

Richard,

Richard Barmann <dick at stripingthetown.com> writes:

> Since I am using Xfce inplace of Kubuntu I am getting more columns
> than I need in my Quotes and Invoices. I am getting
> Date/Description/Charge Type/Quantity/Unit Price/ Discount/
> Taxable/Total. This is in a file "stripe-invoice.scm. I feel like
> there is a file that is correct with what I had in the past but I do
> not know how ti find the file in Xfce, I set it up like I wanted it
> last year but need help  know. Thanks for any help.

Unfortunately Mr Wm is correct (albeit not quite as warm and fuzzy as
possible in his presentation of the facts).  You're using a custom
invoice implementation that was created for you by a third party.  This
means that nobody here can help you with it as none of us has seen it.
The fact that you're using Xfce has no bearing on it.

We could attempt to guess at what might be required to fix it, but it
would be just that, a guess.  For example, you could look at the report
options and see if you can turn off those columns.

Your two options are:

1) You could use a standard invoice report, or
2) You could share your custom report and maybe someone here can help
you figure out what's wrong?

Hope this helps,