Advanced Portfolio - even more problems

dunbrokin dunbrokin at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 22:07:30 EDT 2015

Thanks Mike, you are right...that is what appears to happen....but if I
chose a conversion rate of closer to the purchase date (3 years ago) then
that is going to give a miscalculation for today's rate. It would appear
that we need a way of hardwiring in the currency rate when the stock was
purchased.

Thanks for your help in this matter.