Advanced Portfolio problems

dunbrokin dunbrokin at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 23:12:55 EDT 2015

Sorry, yes I got confused. The basis is NZ$45k as you say and the value is
the value in US$ and not NZ$ as I had wrongly assumed (given that there was
a NZ$ in front of the number). Indeed the conversion rate seems to be 1. I
do not know where the 1 came from. There are only 4 or 5 entries in the
Price Editor for the NZ$ (I did do a get rid of old quotes a few months
ago....so that may have a bearing!). You have seen the latest fx price and
attached is the earliest price...none of the fx prices in the price editor
show 1. The date of the report is the same date as I showed in the previous
screenshot 17 July 2015. The currency conversion comes from wherever the
default currency is chosen from. Could the time difference be a problem? NZ
is often on a different day to the US?

Thanks for your help....much appreciated.