GnuCash how to do laptop purchase payment plan

Mark Phillips mark at phillipsmarketing.biz
Sat Jul 18 21:23:24 EDT 2015

First Entry - You have a $1000 credit card (liability) balance and an asset
(computer) valued at $1000.

Set up a monthly recurring transaction that takes $100 from your checking
account and put that as a payment to your credit card account.

In 10 months, your credit card balance will be $0 (unless you have other
charges).

Mark