bond prices

farleykj farleykj at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 14:01:47 EDT 2015

Sent to me by the original author:

"I'm talking about TIPS, treasurey inflation protected securities. I don't
think the prices for those are on the same site. "

First, you have to "Reply All" on the messages you get from the mailing
list. Otherwise, all you're doing is sending a message to me. Just me. And I
might know absolutely nothing about what you're asking, but there are lots
of others out there who might but won't see the very useful info above.

As for TIPS, the prices I obtain are culled from the Treasury Direct website
(treasurydirect.gov). I'm not sure if they provide prices for these types of
securities. But if you are getting prices from someplace online, and it's a
somewhat standardized format, you can probably use Perl or some such
software to get the prices and then use them in Gnucash. Someone might have
already written something like this, you'll just have to find it.

-----
Ken Farley