GnuCash how to do laptop purchase payment plan

fair fax fairfax.six at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 01:40:41 EDT 2015

Thanks prl. That's exactly what I was asking for. Good to know creating
another seller liability account do the trick. I just want $100 liability
shows up in credit card account each month, not the cumulative liability.
That way at the end of each credit card billing cycle, the balance can be
"0" if I pay all the amount.